Join the challenge and learn how to generate more leads and sales for your business with online video.
How does it work?
– Shoot a video a day
– Upload it to Youtube(can be unlisted)
– Post the link to your video in the comments section to hold yourself accountable and to get feedback.
What is the point of the challenge?
Video is dominating the web!
Facebook Mentions, Periscope, Vine, Youtube and now video is dominating mobile phones.
Video has been the key to growing my business.
Learning video will help you grow in business, as a person and open up new opportunities like speaking on stage, doing webinars, help build your following and create your own products.
If you’re serious about growing your business you want to start doing video now.
The point of the video challenge is to help you to:
- Get over the fear of shooting videos.
- Help you gain self-confidence
- Hold yourself accountable to be consistent with shooting videos.
- Help you become a better speaker.
- Help you gain authority in the eyes of your audience
When you shoot a video a day you learn to create successful habits.
Once you shoot a video a day it becomes a part of your daily routine.
Once you make it through the challenge you want to continue shooting videos consistently to grow your brand and attract your tribe.
To help you shoot better videos and get more leads and sales from your videos I’ve put together a video series and templates you can use for your business.
In this series you will learn:
– Video Marketing Mastery Webinar Replay(The strategy)
– How to edit your videos
– How to setup your Youtube channel
– Keyword research for your videos
– Optimize your videos to Rank
– Generate leads with your videos
Video scripts will be coming shortly for people who feel they need them
Example Video Outlines
Day 1 – 7 Personal stories and lessons (interview style questions)
Day 8 – 14 Teach a key concept, skill or process
Day 15 – 21 Product reviews, teach key concepts, skills and/or process
First Webinar for the 21 day ‘Shine On’ Online Video Challenge
How To Simply and Easily Edit Your Videos in iMovie 2016
How To Create a Youtube Channel
How To Upload A Video Onto Youtube
How To Optimise A Youtube Video for SEO
How to make custom Thumbnails on Youtube | Canva Tutorial
How To Share Youtube Video And Share In A Facebook Group